Blowing In The Wind Pink And Green Flower /* ************ END OF CSS STYLING ************ */ /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } -->
Powered by Blogger.

>> September 10, 2011

Dear God,

I dedicate this blog to you. I want this to be simple and inspiring for others to help them find their inner angel. Also, to help myself become a better angel and come even closer to you each day. I believe you are the sun of our skies, the moon of our nights, and the creator of the stars that light Heaven like silver threads of rivers. And just like that, Lord, I want you to light this blog and let all of our inner angels shine like fireworks upon dark seas.
Please, dear God, let me live the dream of pouring your sweet and magical words into others' hearts.
Thank you, Thank you. I love you now and forever.

Your little angel,
Lili xxx





Dear readers,

I want to start by introducing myself: My name is Lili, and I am just a literate child that enjoys the simple things of life. I try to find the beauty in God's words, and try to live each day of my life with joy and thanking Him for every little thing. This is a blog I have created to motivate and inspire myself as well as others. I will be writing little stories and poems about God, writing prayers and letters for Him, and doing everything that has to do with finding your inner angel, which I believe we all have one deep inside our hearts. I hope you all like the idea of this blog and would support me by commenting on anything that interests you. I would love to know all of you !

Sends tender hugs,
Lili xx

4 angel kisses:

Mary Ann September 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

This is a beautiful blog Lili.
The idea is brilliant! I'm so happy you came up with it and I have a feeling this is going to be a very inspiring place.
I can't wait till you get started.

xoxo and God bless you!

Ashley September 18, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

very pretty blog and layout. where did you get it?
and i how did you do a stand alone home page? it looks very pretty too.
stay well. ♥

Fresh Garden September 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Every moment, thank God.

Lili September 26, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

Mary Ann~
Thank you. You don't know how much your words mean to me.

Ashley~
I really don't remember where I got it; I guess somewhere on the internet. ^ ^ And about the "off to the garden page", I just did another blog and linked them together.
Thank you !

Fresh Garden~
Thank you so much for your visit.

*God bless you all !*

    © The Heaven Garden. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP